(BPT) – Spring/summer is many things to many people: the smell of freshly cut grass after a long winter; blue skies; warm days; and the crack of the bat, sending a ball far into the outfield.
For millions of Americans, the start of the baseball season is the best part of the season. Indeed, as spring settles into summer, it’s the best part of the year.
Though many would wish to sit in the bleachers for every game, the fact is, you can also have a great experience watching the game at home.
Not to make season ticket holders feel any regrets, but here are five ways watching the next baseball game at home might be better than watching it at a stadium:
1. Throw your own theme night. The most popular events at both major and minor league ballparks are the themed nights. These don’t have to be confined to the ball field. Call up your friends, send out invitations and throw your own themed baseball party. Disco, ’90s flashback, carnival night, pirates – the possibilities are endless.
2. You can get an umpire’s view of things. Even umpires can’t catch the same level of details that you can with the right television. The LG Super UHD lineup offers some of the best televisions available, and your ticket to the best seats anywhere. Their Advanced Nano Cell technology renders more accurate colors, precise brightness and perfect blacks. Plus, these sets support multiple HDR formats, including Dolby Vision, 4K Cinema HDR, Advanced HDR by Technicolor, HLG and HDR10. In layman’s terms, this will make every hit, catch and strike feel like it’s happening right in your living room.
3. Load up on the food you want. Not everyone thinks that a warm hotdog in a soggy bun is the ideal meal. The great thing about watching the game at home is you can stock up on all your favorite snacks and treats ahead of time, and not pay an arm and a leg for them.
4. Watch smarter. Do you want to know what the upcoming schedule looks like for the team or what your favorite player’s season stats are? Do you need to order your favorite gear or show your friends that funny cat video during the commercial break? All you need to do is say it. That’s right. The LG Super UHD lineup of televisions combine LG’s award-winning webOS Smart TV platform with LG’s own ThinQ AI along with third-party AI vendors through a voice-control feature that allows the ultimate in connectivity during the game.
5. Fantasy baseball. Major League baseball teams are scheduled to play 162 games a season. That’s more than most sports, but for many fans, it’s just not enough. If you’ve always wished your team made that trade or you secretly like your rival’s star player, then it’s time to start up or join a fantasy baseball league. It’s a great excuse to watch more games, track more players and get more baseball out of the baseball season.
Watching all those games, you want to be sure you’re doing it right. Take advantage of the technology that’s available.
Source: BrandPoint Content